The Condominium consists of 57 villas (T3 to T5). Architecture ELEGANT , MODERN, functional and pleasant. SMALL GARDENS, AND BARBEQUE The gated community has five types of housing in terms of exterior architecture. Some with CLOSED GARAGES and others with inhouse parking space. GIMNASIUM AND ENTERTAINMENT ROOM
Prices start at € 197,500
24 hours surveillance camera
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
fine sanded plaster with plastic paint painting;
Niche painted with plastic paint and floor with porcelain tiles CLIPER, Tritton Beige series.
Lacquered aluminum frames with double glass transparent, the SAPA brand.
With stoneware, CLIPER type, Tritton Beige series.
FLOOR COURTYARD ENTRANCE
With Green Floor type Floor interlocked.
Guards glass with structure in aluminum, the SAPA brand.
fine sanded plaster with paint plastic paint and also coated with
ceramic MIJARES Neptune Crema series.
high security door, structure Electro-Galvanised steel 1mm, enhanced profile
omega; veneer inner panel oak wood; exterior panel finished type
Oak; Handle in stainless steel.
Metallic structure in metallic iron, painted the color matte enamel paint gray type Anpal, ref: Ral 7037;
Panel finished OAK
DOOR GARAGE (BLOCKS A, C, and E)
With electric motor and remote control, painted white enamel paint.
FLOOR OF GARAGE
With stoneware CLIPER, Tritton Beige series.
Floating floor in oak wood.
Wood type Oak.
Stucco projected painted plastic ink White color.
Smooth with paint plastic paint color White.
Wood, paneled plated oak wood.
Steps: wood type Oak.
Guards: Metal structure in brushed stainless steel railing and oak wood.
Integrated into the wall, with 3 sliding doors in melamine or wood type Oak, the middle door
prepared to incorporate mirror and 5 drawers in melamine or wood type Oak with lacquering
semi-transparent white in color; Handles in aluminum.
Stoneware porcelain type Margrés, Live Stone series.
Stainless steel brushed with 6cm high.
Stucco projected and painted with plastic paint color White and coated in the bench area with SILESTONE series Zen reference Gedatsu.
Top in SILESTONE Zen Gedatsu reference series, with hand basin stainless recessed.
Wood type Oak;
Baseboards in aluminum;
Handles in aluminum.
Single lever mixer series SANITANA Brazil.
Ceramic LOVE TILES, Secrets Pink reference series.
Properly plastered and painted the color White plastic paint, with anti-fungal additive.
wetlands covered with ceramic type LOVE TILES, Secrets series, Brown reference.
Smooth with paint plastic paint color White with anti-fungal additive.
Toilet and bidet ROCA The Gap series suspended.
Acrylic ROCA Genova series; with tap type Roca, Targa series.
square acrylic base 80 × 80 cm ROCA Deluxe series.
In oak wood, with washbasin landing SANITANA, Cup series.
Single lever mixer ROCA Targa series.
'BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages of Madeira Island :
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round
• Natural beauty - dramatic scenery, lush & colourful, known as the ''Garden of the Atlantic''
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in (Note: one of the lowest incidences of crime in Europe)
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal.
'Mortgages - Non Residents
The Bank will verify if the applicant is in a financial position to be able to meet the conditions of the loan which will be based on ''affordability''.
If an applicant is self-employed, an application must be accompanied by audited accounts for the previous three years together with the current year's management or unaudited accounts, satisfactorily certified by an accountant acceptable to the Bank, together with three years tax returns.
The Bank will usually consider lending up to 65% of the valuation of the property, or purchase price whichever is lower.
The security will be either a mortgage over the property or if the property is owned by a company (which the Bank requires to be managed by a specialist management company from it's approved list) the Bank will require a charge over the shares of the company along with a mortgage registered on the property. The Bank will recommend an assignment over a suitable life policy.
It will also be a condition of the loan that the property is insured for it's full replacement value and the Bank's interest noted thereon.
Valuation of property
Approval of any loan application will depend upon the Bank's valuers providing a favourable report on the property, the cost of which will be borne by the applicant.
Once an application has been approved by the Bank and the terms and conditions have been offered and accepted, all legal documents will be prepared by the Bank's lawyers with all legal fees to be borne by the applicant.