Spectacular three bedroom, colonial style villa in Funchal
A grand colonial style entrance with two wooden staircases leading to to the top floor to the bedrooms. Superb 6 meter ceiling height; a luminous, elegant and original villa embellished by modern comfort. Glass walls. The home reflects the bright Madeiran sun, making the home shine in natural light in every room. The lounge boasts 40m2. The dining area, lobby, and lounge all lead out to the balcony overlooking the courtyard and grounds. A kitchen of about 35m2, fully equipped. A laundry room. Study leading out to the balcony. Up the staircase and onto a quite lounge area with stone walls and a quaint fireplace. The bedrooms, all with excellent areas lead to balconies. Built in closets. Main bedroom with en suite bathroom. A long elegant driveway leading to a spacious courtyard and garage. The garage has a storage room. Another room of about 20m2 which can be used as an office or games room and a complete bathroom. (shower). Energy Classification C Property Features * 3 bed * 3.5 bath * 1 Parking Spaces * Floor Area is 395 square * Garage * House * Remote Garage * Secure Parking * Study * Built In Robes * Floor Boards * Courtyard * Outdoor Entertaining * close to hospital * Close to public services * Close to public transport * excelent solar exposure * Garden
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic'.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalized service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.