House located in the beautiful, warm countryside of Ponta do Sol with six bedrooms. Two of which is on a top level floor fully equipped with a kitchenette, lounge, bathroom and bedroom and storage area with magnificent views. Large entrance leading to the kitchen and lounge area as well as dining room area. Very spacious. Both lounge and dining room areas lead to the garden, nicely looked after and easy to maintain. Barbeque area good finishing. A fireplace in the lounge heats up all the rooms in the house. Good solid construction. Quiet residential neighbourhood. Office. Plenty of storage room through the house. Large nicely planned bathrooms. Possibility of adding a swimming pool and excellent for tourist lodging. Schedule your visit today!
'Most Mediterranean countries have
the highest 'fully booked rate' in High Season.
'Should you intend to live permanently in Madeira, we recommend that you exchange your driving licence for a Portuguese-issued one, so that it can be renewed or replaced by the Portuguese issuing authority, IMTT - Instituto da Mobilidade e dos Transportes Terrestres (Institute for Mobility and Land Transport), in case it expires or if lost, stolen or damaged. You will be requested to hand over your original licence in exchange for a local one. You will also need to have vehicle insurance.
Health insurance is another aspect to look into. The Portuguese health system covers official residents, namely those with EU citizenship or working and paying social security contributions. After registering with the Immigration authorities or the Town Hall and obtaining a residence certificate, you are authorised to register with your local health centre where you may benefit from the national healthcare system. Pensioners from non-EU countries usually need to hire a private health insurance. In case you or any of your family members need prescription drugs, we advise you to get a copy of the medical report regarding the condition and purchase additional quantities.
Most goods are cheaper in Madeira than in other EU countries such as rent, food, properties, drinks and entertainment and many agree the cost of living is 50% lower than that of their homeland.
Should you bring a pet with you, make sure it receives the necessary vaccines and an identification microchip.
'Reasons For Buying and Investing in Portugal Property
Quickly becoming the preferred choice of holiday destination Madeira is now becoming an excellent choice for those wishing to retire.
1) Excellent Tax advantages. As well as the Non-habitual tax regime, there is no inheritance and gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal.
2) The Golden Visa - It seems experts and clients alike share a common belief that Portugal's Golden Visa Scheme is outstanding in terms of the conditions required, the qualifying period in the new country and the the quality of life provided.
3) Strict planning permissions that secure the natural beauty and limit the supply of new properties – keeping demand high.
4) The country is politically stable, it has no terrorism
5) Rental yield on average still remains one of the highest in Europe with properties being rented for many weeks of the year.
6) Cultural Richness. One of the oldest and richest cultures in Europe and the legacy of its former wealth and power can be seen in its historical sites. Among the sites inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO, 13 are located in Portugal.
7) The Portuguese are warm, friendly and welcoming whether you are on holiday or a new neighbour.
8) One of the lowest crime rates in Europe and the capital was recently voted the safest Europe.
9) The cost of daily living is incredibly low.
10) Based on the prices in the UK, Paris, Spain and France, prices of property in Portugal are still very affordable'
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.