Built with quality and taste this beautiful villa is sure to take your breath away! With an elegant interior and plenty natural light throughout the house. Gourmet kitchen with top of the range appliances facing south. A lounge with a fireplace. All bedrooms have their own bathrooms and built in closets. The outdoor area has a swimming pool, barbeque and garden area with sun exposure throughout the day.
Ideal as a holiday home or an investment home for short term rentals. Low maintenance.
The top floor (entrance) consists of a hall and three suites. The Second Floor consists of a lounge, complete bathroom, kitchen, dining room, laundry room and storage room.
Breathtaking views from both floors.
Close by is a local supermarket, shopping centre, garage etc.
Ponta do Sol, Madeira is known for having the most sun exposure throughout the year than in any other part of the island. It boasts breathtaking landscapes, warm seawater, the low undulation and excellent sun bathing areas. and encompasses the three parishes Ponta do Sol, Canhas and Madalena do Mar.
The major beaches are those from Madalena do Mar, Anjos, Lugar de Baixo and Ponta do Sol.
Reasons For Buying and Investing in Portugal Property
Quickly becoming the preferred choice of holiday destination Madeira is now becoming an excellent choice for those wishing to retire.
1) Excellent Tax advantages. As well as the Non-habitual tax regime, there is no inheritance and gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal.
2) The Golden Visa - It seems experts and clients alike share a common belief that Portugal's Golden Visa Scheme is outstanding in terms of the conditions required, the qualifying period in the new country and the the quality of life provided.
3) Strict planning permissions that secure the natural beauty and limit the supply of new properties – keeping demand high.
4) The country is politically stable, it has no terrorism
5) Rental yield on average still remains one of the highest in Europe with properties being rented for many weeks of the year.
6) Cultural Richness. One of the oldest and richest cultures in Europe and the legacy of its former wealth and power can be seen in its historical sites. Among the sites inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO, 13 are located in Portugal.
7) The Portuguese are warm, friendly and welcoming whether you are on holiday or a new neighbour.
8) One of the lowest crime rates in Europe and the capital was recently voted the safest Europe.
9) The cost of daily living is incredibly low.
10) Based on the prices in the UK, Paris, Spain and France, prices of property in Portugal are still very affordable'
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.