Three bedroom detached housed located in Ponta do Pargo. Countryside. Three bedrooms one of which is a cottage with complete lounge.
Land with over 500m2 with fruit trees.
Electric Heating in all rooms.
Double glaze windows.
Built in 1991and restored in 2008.
Parking Space for two cars plus another smaller storage room below.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic'.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, registration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains affected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal.
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.