Fully furnished and equipped villa, located in quiet area of large farms and villas, where you can enjoy complete privacy. At 5 minutes from the city center, it is an architectural project of reference of the 60s. Absolutely preserved (although all the house, including the plumbing, have been renewed), extends of very harmonious form
With 1.700m2, with large garden areas, private swimming pool, barbecue and about 300m2 for orchard and vegetable garden (has 1 1/4 hour of weekly watering, own well and automatic irrigation system in almost all property and facilities In the whole house (floor 0 and 1) large Balconies and terraces allow you to enjoy a calm and relaxing view over the sea, the mountains and the city itself which are visually accessible even from the interior of the rooms.
Solid wood doorways.
Two bedroom en suite with his and her bathrooms
The villa has a typology T5 (5 bathrooms) and 600m of built area.
Floor 0 - Halls and bar, inserted in a single and well delineated 'open space', dining room, kitchen with dining space, pantry, laundry, bathroom, small room and bathroom to support the pool and garage.
Floor 1 - Large suite with bedroom, double bathroom, small chapel and balcony. There are also two bedrooms, a bathroom and a small apartment of typology T2, which gives way to its own space with total privacy and independent entrance.
FUNCHAL is known as EUROPE´S most picturesque and cleanest capital. It is a modern, cosmopolitan, rejuvenated city, well known for its WARM CLIMATE , top class restaurants, stunning new 4 & 5 star and warm all year round climate and of course its most famous export, world class footballer CRISTIANO RONALDO.
'BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the ''Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic''.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal