Spectacular three bedroom apartment located in the centre of Funchal in a building with only three other apartments.
With an astounding 313m2. The size of a bungalow!
Quality finishings include a gourmet kitchen, inter communicator, double glazed windows, 'glass walls/windows'. Soft touch kitchen appliances.
Three of the bedrooms have their own private bathroom.
Garden with 139m2 offering a unique opportunity to live in an apartment which feels like a house.
The apartment is located in Funchal.
It is sold Freehold.
It has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Property with 1 floor.
It will be completed in 2017.
It has double glaze windows, plenty natural light, gourmet kitchen, intercommunicator, pre installed air condition, solar panels, electric gates.
It is close to public services, supermarket, hospital, buses and public transport
It is 10 minutes from the centre of Funchal. (walk)
It is mainly a residential area .
Weather – (Normal Temperatures) warm summers and mild winters
Dec - May Between 16º C and 17ºC
June – November Between 19ºC and 20ºC
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
FUNCHAL is known as EUROPE´S most picturesque and cleanest capital. It is a modern, cosmopolitan, rejuvenated city, well known for its WARM CLIMATE , top class restaurants, stunning new 4 & 5 star and warm all year round climate and of course its most famous export, world class footballer CRISTIANO RONALDO.
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic'.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal