4 bedroom HOUSE located in Ribeira Brava FOR SALE.
Property with 2 floors.
Altitude: 60m2 – About 5 kilometers from the coast.
Built in 1993
Close to: public services, garage, promenade, post office,
BEAUTIFUL garden with mature trees.
Weather – (Normal Temperatures) warm summers and mild winters
Dec - May Between 16º C and 17ºC
June – November Between 19ºC and 20ºC
City Centre (Funchal) is about FIFTEEN TO THIRTY minutes away.
Airport is about 15 - 30 minutes away.
Beautiful house built a number of years ago with well kept gardens with mature trees and fruit trees. All rooms have nice areas. Close to public services. Ideal for the nature lover who wants to be surrounded by greenery but at the same time close to public services.
Ribeira Brava is one of the oldest settlements of the island of Madeira, whose importance is due to the local terrain, where a stream cuts through that once ran with wild waters (águas bravas), hence the reason for calling the area Ribeira Brava. The source of the stream is at an elevation of 327 m, the waterway then running a distance of 8 km alongside the road that leads to Encumeada. Ribeira Brava (wild stream)is lot easier to access since the construction of the two-lane motorway from Funchal.The town has made enormous progress in the last few years and has geared itself up to tourism. Many new facilities keep the locals 'local' and the long sunshine hours on the west coast attract many bathing fans.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic'.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal