The property is a four bedroom house with superb views! in a quiet residential village. With several terraces enjoying uninterrupted panoramic sea views, and a subtropical garden of exotic fruit trees. The property owner valued a stylish and friendly environment. Luxurious finishing and a fully loaded modern kitchen with dining area and spotlights in the sitting area and kitchen area. This beautiful villa has a big Bbq and heated swimming pool with sun beds and an enormous garage. The property is also close by the local services. Can be sold with furniture. Privileged with an excellent warm location, this modern and sophisticated house has the finest from double glazed windows, nice spacious bedrooms and bathrooms with the finest tiles. Excellent natural light in every room. Jacuzzi. Ideal as an investment for tourist rental. Energy Classification - C
In the sunniest area of Calheta lies the small town of Arco da Calheta.Just footsteps away from Paúl da Serra and the Laurisilva foreste makes Arco da Calheta a portal to beautiful and authentic nature walks.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic'.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal