For reasons of confidentiality, we are not permitted to publish all photos on the site. Further photos and information regarding the property is strictly by request only. VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With spectacular views of the bay of Funchal this high floor three bedroom house is ideal for those who want to live in the city and yet away from the chaos!
All rooms have plenty of natural light.
A cosy fireplace in the lounge. Laundry and pantry room
A garage for two cars. Beautiful well kept gardens with enough room for a swimming pool. Barbeque area. Excellent finishings.
Built in 1999 and in superb condition.
São Roque is connected by regional roadway with Monte, Funchal and Faial, and towards São Martinho and north-west to Curral das Freiras. Located on a high point in the city of Funchal, São Roque has incredible views over the city of Funchal. Also due to the breathtaking view, São Roque has become a large residential area.
Stunning anytime of the day or night.
Reasons For Buying and Investing in Portugal Property
Quickly becoming the preferred choice of holiday destination Madeira is now becoming an excellent choice for those wishing to retire.
1) Excellent Tax advantages. As well as the Non-habitual tax regime, there is no inheritance and gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal.
2) The Golden Visa - It seems experts and clients alike share a common belief that Portugal's Golden Visa Scheme is outstanding in terms of the conditions required, the qualifying period in the new country and the the quality of life provided.
3) Strict planning permissions that secure the natural beauty and limit the supply of new properties – keeping demand high.
4) The country is politically stable, it has no terrorism
5) Rental yield on average still remains one of the highest in Europe with properties being rented for many weeks of the year.
6) Cultural Richness. One of the oldest and richest cultures in Europe and the legacy of its former wealth and power can be seen in its historical sites. Among the sites inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO, 13 are located in Portugal.
7) The Portuguese are warm, friendly and welcoming whether you are on holiday or a new neighbour.
8) One of the lowest crime rates in Europe and the capital was recently voted the safest Europe.
9) The cost of daily living is incredibly low.
10) Based on the prices in the UK, Paris, Spain and France, prices of property in Portugal are still very affordable