MODERN three bedroom house located on one of theWARMEST AREAS OF MADEIRA - Ponta do Sol.
Seven houses in the complex all facing the ocean.IDEAL FOR HOLIDAY HOMES with quick lock up and low maintenance. BARBEQUE AREAS AND BIG BALCONIES.
Three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The master bedroom is conveniently found on the groundfloor.
Ground floor - Lounge 28.6m2
Laundry room 2.4m2
Storage room 4.3m2
Hall - 2.1m2
Guest bathroom - 2.8m2
Master suite 25.4m2
Second Bedroom - 14.3m2
Third bedroom - 14.1m2
Bathroom - 8.9m2
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Property with 2 floors.
Close to THE SEA, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC SERVICES :
Weather – (Normal Temperatures) warm summers and mild winters
Dec - May Between 16º C and 17ºC
June – November Between 19ºC and 20ºC
City Centre (Funchal) is about FIFTEEN TO TWENTY minutes away.
Airport is about TWENTY FIVE MINUTES away.
AVERAGE 800€ Per week as a tourist rental.
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages of Madeira Island :
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round
• Natural beauty - dramatic scenery, lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden of the Atlantic'
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in (Note: one of the lowest incidences of crime in Europe)
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal