Located in one of the best-known tourist and residential areas of the city, a cosmopolitan area with good infrastructure, commerce, services and well-served access and transportation. In great demand, Lido is known for being a sunny area, where local and foreigners enjoy the sea and the coastline. Next to the sea, a public promenade that follows through rocks and gardens leads walkers to meander along the coast, between ravines and pebble beaches.
It is an area of the city known for its relaxed and relaxed atmosphere, where there are plenty of terraces and good restaurants.
The development is set in a terraced slope to the south, providing views towards the ocean and good solar orientation. There are 16 fractions, distributed over 8 floors, with the apartments of typology T1, T2, T3
The building was designed as a set of small uneven volumes, to better adapt to the terrain and allow the apartments to enjoy good views and sun exposure. In addition to the vast green area, the various landscaped and accessible terraces provide open spaces with ample views.
The architecture reflects a contemporary and jovial attitude, with a design that favors a current lifestyle, in keeping with new housing requirements.
The interior spaces are organized to provide an experience where the privacy of the rooms and the coexistence in the common areas is done in an intuitive and spontaneous way.
Funchal's generous climate can be enjoyed on the large balconies, whether for a meal or to be with guests.
The architecture takes into account the sustainability and good energy performance in the design and design of the building, to promote the low consumption of fossil energy and to provide high thermal quality and good sound insulation in all the apartments.
Reasons For Buying and Investing in Portugal Property
Quickly becoming the preferred choice of holiday destination Madeira is now becoming an excellent choice for those wishing to retire.
1) Excellent Tax advantages. As well as the Non-habitual tax regime, there is no inheritance and gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal.
2) The Golden Visa - It seems experts and clients alike share a common belief that Portugal's Golden Visa Scheme is outstanding in terms of the conditions required, the qualifying period in the new country and the the quality of life provided.
3) Strict planning permissions that secure the natural beauty and limit the supply of new properties – keeping demand high.
4) The country is politically stable, it has no terrorism
5) Rental yield on average still remains one of the highest in Europe with properties being rented for many weeks of the year.
6) Cultural Richness. One of the oldest and richest cultures in Europe and the legacy of its former wealth and power can be seen in its historical sites. Among the sites inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO, 13 are located in Portugal.
7) The Portuguese are warm, friendly and welcoming whether you are on holiday or a new neighbour.
8) One of the lowest crime rates in Europe and the capital was recently voted the safest Europe.
9) The cost of daily living is incredibly low.
10) Based on the prices in the UK, Paris, Spain and France, prices of property in Portugal are still very affordable
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.