Spectacular luxury apartments located minutes frim the centre of Funchal – with swimming pool
It is sold Freehold.
It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and top finishings
In addition, the building offers underground parking, a fitness center, double glaze windows, wood flooring in the bedrooms, tiles, solar panels, plenty natural light,
spacious rooms gourmet kitchen, intercommunicator, pre installed air condition tiles, electric gates. With every element designed and every millimeter carefully contemplated.
Located in a most sought after residential area within walking distance to a beautiful park, shopping center, public services, supermarket, hospital, buses and public transport.
Weather – (Normal Temperatures) warm summers and mild winters
Dec - May Between 16º C and 17ºC
June – November Between 19ºC and 20ºC
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Any time is a good time to take a trip to Madeira.
FUNCHAL is known as EUROPE´S most picturesque and cleanest capital. It is a modern, cosmopolitan, rejuvenated city, well known for its WARM CLIMATE , top class restaurants, stunning new 4 & 5 star and warm all year round climate and of course its most famous export, world class footballer CRISTIANO RONALDO.
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic'.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal