The apartment is located in Lido in a building with only 6 other apartments.
It is sold Freehold.
It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.One parking space.
It was built in 1988.
It is approximately 50 meter above sea level and has 115 m2 plus 20m2 varanda, excellent to enjoy the sun.
It has tiles, wood flooring, solar panels, plenty natural light,
It is close to public services, supermarket, hospital, buses and public transport, swimming pool, public gardens and restaurants.
The building is over 20 years old. The apartment is in good condition however if you are looking to rent out to tourists may require a slight 'facelift'. It also has wheelchair access. Includes all the furniture and light fittings.
The price is 250 000€ and is negotiable.
It is minutes from the center of Funchal.
The Condominium Fee is 47 Euros per month.
It has views to the ocean. A huge terrace which is available to all owners.
Reasons For Buying and Investing in Portugal Property
Quickly becoming the preferred choice of holiday destination Madeira is now becoming an excellent choice for those wishing to retire.
1) Excellent Tax advantages. As well as the Non-habitual tax regime, there is no inheritance and gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal.
2) The Golden Visa - It seems experts and clients alike share a common belief that Portugal's Golden Visa Scheme is outstanding in terms of the conditions required, the qualifying period in the new country and the the quality of life provided.
3) Strict planning permissions that secure the natural beauty and limit the supply of new properties – keeping demand high.
4) The country is politically stable, it has no terrorism
5) Rental yield on average still remains one of the highest in Europe with properties being rented for many weeks of the year.
6) Cultural Richness. One of the oldest and richest cultures in Europe and the legacy of its former wealth and power can be seen in its historical sites. Among the sites inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO, 13 are located in Portugal.
7) The Portuguese are warm, friendly and welcoming whether you are on holiday or a new neighbour.
8) One of the lowest crime rates in Europe and the capital was recently voted the safest Europe.
9) The cost of daily living is incredibly low.
10) Based on the prices in the UK, Paris, Spain and France, prices of property in Portugal are still very affordable
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.