This spectacular holiday home is located just off the town of Calheta. In a quiet neighbourhood surrounded only be residential houses and plots of land, ideal for those who seek nature and privacy. Spectacular ocean views.
It is sold Freehold.
With double glaze windows, solar panels, plenty natural light, spacious rooms gourmet kitchen,
intercommunicator, electric gates.swimming pool, fireplace, barbeque this home is ideal for the quick holiday getaway with all the luxuries and comfort.
Sold with furniture included.
It is 40 minutes from the centre of Funchal.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Fajã de Ovelha is located at approximately 350m above sea level, between Paúl do Mar and Ponta do Pargo. This enchanting village is an ideal vacation spot for those seeking to relax and be in contact with mother nature.Part of the village is sitting on a rock, of which traditions says that it is protected by Saint Amaro so that Fajã da Ovelha doesn't fall onto the village of Paúl do Mar lying below at the sea side.
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the 'Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic'.
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal